Current version: CS Access 7.0.18 with Squadron 5.7.4 and WebManager 6.3.1
Next Version: CS Access 7.0.19 with Squadron 5.7.5 and WebManager 6.3.2 (in development)
Highlights: The CS Access team certified new versions of Digital Acoustics, Allegion Engage, and ASSA ABLOY DSR. The latest CS Access release features an enhanced Lock Battery Status report that shows valuable battery status information at a glance. You can access this report through Alarm Reports in Report Manager. The lock statuses are easy to read and include:
- Bad: Replace battery
- Trouble: Battery low
- Good: No maintenance needed
By design, the report only shows locations with Bad or Trouble statuses so you can focus on the locks that need attention.
The CS Gold team has been hard at work! They are focused on converting the rest of the GUI features into WebManager. Report Configuration is the most recent addition and we look forward to your feedback. The team has also supported the GET team to implement Open My Door and other Mobile ID features for GET. Preparing for UGC and an office move later this year is also keeping the team busy. We are looking forward to seeing everyone at Red Rock!
Current version: 7.0.15 with Squadron 5.7.1 and WebManager 6.2.0
Next version: 7.0.16 with Squadron 5.7.2 and WebManager 6.2.1 is planned for a 4th quarter release.
Highlights of V7.0.15 and WebManager 6.2.0:
- CS Gold Web Manager now includes online help! To access it, click the Help button that appears on WebManager page headers.
- Support has been added for displaying video streams from cameras connected to a Cisco® Video Surveillance Media Server (VSMS) that do not share the same machine as the Video Surveillance Operations Manager (VSOM). Previously, only streams from cameras connected to the VSOM were displayed in CS Gold videos.
- Allegion NDE/LE WiFi Lock firmware can be upgraded by downloading firmware from the Web Manager server.
- The Datacard CR805™ card printer optional multi-hopper is now supported.