To summarize our recent development efforts into one word: credentials! Between biometrics, card production, and mobile credentials, our team is always designing new methods to support all credential types.
Current version: CS Gold 7.0.18 and WebManager 6.3.1
Next version: CS Gold 7.0.19 and WebManager 6.3.2 (in development)
Highlights: The CS Gold team is hard at work in their fantastic new office space! We now support a wide range of smart cards using TruCredential or HID FARGO Connect, and we added new options for cropping photos in CS Gold. We also created a Card Print History table on the Patron Lookup General Info tab so you can view a running history of every card printed for a patron. The table provides the following patron information:
- Print date and time for any patron card
- Operator (Oracle login)
- CS Gold user administrator who printed the card
- Card stock type used
Current version: Odyssey 19.1
Next version: Odyssey 19.2 (in development)
Highlights: The Odyssey team made several recent enhancements to the new card production feature, letting you print cards directly from the Patron General page. We now support smart cards and have added a way to generate alternate card numbers that auto-sequence. Those using AdminWeb or Odyssey Direct can now re-run reports, exports, and tasks based on a specified date and time with only two clicks! If you use Odyssey to track attendance, we developed the Classroom Attendance Summary report which lists patrons who attended an event or class for a defined date range and set days of the week:
GET CBORD Student
Current version: 2.45
Next version: 2.56 releases this June
- We're currently redesigning the look and feel of the GET CBORD Student platform. We'll have a webinar on June 12 at 2 p.m. ET to unveil the changes.
- Additional payment acceptance options are underway. Check back this summer for updates.
The development teams have been hard at work! They are collaborating on user experience across teams and you will notice the results. Not only are we improving the look and feel, we are also standardizing the interface to be more similar across platforms. This is especially great for sites that have more than one CBORD solution.
For CS Gold, the team is focused on converting the rest of the GUI features into WebManager. Report Configuration is the most recent addition and we look forward to your feedback. Next up is Meal Plan Configuration. They have also supported the GET team to implement Open MyDoor and other Mobile ID features in GET. Preparing for UGC and an office move later this year are also keeping the team busy and very excited!
The Odyssey team has implemented a new look for Web Sales which makes it much more POS-like for sites that are using it for selling specific items. The next iteration will take it to the next level and we look forward to showing it to you at UGC. We are looking forward to seeing everyone at Red Rock!
Current version: 7.0.15 and WebManager 6.2.0
Next version: 7.0.16 and WebManager 6.2.1 is planned for a 4th quarter release.
Highlights of V7.0.15 and WebManager V6.2.0:
- CS Gold Web Manager now includes online help! To access it, click the Help button that appears on WebManager page headers.
- The Datacard CR805™ card printer optional multi-hopper is now supported.
- Nearby peer-to-peer proximity verification has been added to CBORD Mobile ID. This is currently being tested at West Virginia University in conjunction with CS Automated Attendance.
Current version: 18.2
Next version: 18.3 is ready for beta now. Please email Sue if interested email@example.com.
- Items in Web Sales are now represented on buttons in a grid layout instead of in a drop-down list.
- Card production improvements were made so the user can print directly from the Patron General tab vs. the menu. Automatic card changes upon printing is also supported now.
- Contactless card numbers can now be read as the card passes through the printer if using Entrust Datacard TruCredential and supported printer.
Current version: 2.44
Next version: 2.45 releases in the last week of August.
- GET Rewards v1.0 release. Incentivize users to actively participate in your campus card program and drive interaction through the power of the loyalty system included with the GET platform. Requires Odyssey PCS v7.12 or higher, CS Gold v7.0.14 or higher.
- GET Rewards Fulfillment app release. A new mobile app offering for manual item redemption for GET Rewards on any Android device.
- Mobile ID Integration. Access functions such as Open MyDoor, pay for laundry/vending, classroom attendance all through the existing GET app.
- Ability to set nutritional information in the GET Food menu for calories, carbs and protein. This is the first initiative to have additional nutritional information contained in GET with future plans to obtain the information from other CBORD solutions.