The CBORD housing team is continuing to complete the transition to ResCenter. We have been focusing on the new Communication Center in ResCenter which will replace HMS Contact Management. Our goal is to increase the usability of the function and improve the user experience. This student facing component is being worked into our overall focus on the student! We are excited to see many of you at UGC 2018 and where we will showcase the Communication Center!
Current version: 18.2
Next version: 18.3 is ready for beta testing. Please email Sarah if interested email@example.com.
Highlights from V18.2:
- HMS Contact Management records can be viewed in ResCenter on the Communications tab.
- Work Order page performance is improved with the addition of the search box.
- Continued refinement of formatting and styling to improve the user experience and accessibility.
- Attachment type fields added to Advanced Find for Patron.
- Can view roommate/suitemate information in the Patron section.
- Summary of Inventory Items added to Maintenance section.
The CBORD Housing team started the year with a real bummer when our friend Ashley Watson announced that she was leaving CBORD. We miss her and wish her the best! We immediately started our search and were lucky to get Sarah Hardy back as the ResCenter Product Owner! She has jumped right in, working with the Development team and forging ahead with completing the transition to ResCenter. We are also focusing on Student Web and Contact Management. These student-facing components are being worked into our overall focus on the student!
Current version: 7.0.12
Next version: 8.0 is in beta now and the release is planned for this month. Highlights:
- GET My Card can now be used for check-in! This means that if a student does not have their card they can simply open the GET app. Currently this is available for combined PCS + Housing systems and coming soon for all other sites.
- A new, faster landing page! The Dashboard was causing unnecessary delays, so we moved it to a shortcut on the landing page so the application loads much faster now.
We added an Occupancy Summary to the Dashboard